President of Connect-IT 360
- The author and chair of the award-winning Next Gen Tech 360 (NGT360) program.
- Started “Connect-IT 360”, to expand her NGT360 program to communities across the country to foster the next generation of creators and leaders.
- An innovative Technology and Business visionary, her career spans 15+ years in building software solutions and streamlining business operations on a global scale
- Trusted to solve organizational challenges with a 360-vision approach. Develop cutting-edge solutions that create breakthroughs and deliver millions in new revenue across industries, markets, and regions.
- Successful in directing multi-million-dollar Global Digital Transformations to ensure exceptional results across the enterprise.
- Expertise in building departments and programs from the ground-up, developing cohesive business communities, transforming the customer experience, and delivering game-changing, global innovations.
- Business and Technology Advocate, Thought Leader, Author, and Speaker featured on TedX
- Has lived and studied in South America and Europe
Chief Strategy Officer
Ted is one of the top marketing experts in the high-tech industry, having help launch over 450 products into the channel for over 200 vendors (Microsoft, HP, Adobe, Corel, Intel, Aldus, Epson, AOL, WordPerfect, IBM, Apple, BigCommerce, Motorola, plus over 70 start-ups and mid-sized companies with retail, enterprise and SaaS products).
Ted is a former VP of Sales and Marketing with TAC (now called MarketStar) with over 2,300% growth, a VP Marketing at Goldmine, Sr. VP Marketing at $33 billion Motorola, VP Marketing at $130 billion GE, wrote the marketing plan and helped form Red Storm Entertainment with Tom Clancy (press event held on the USS Nuclear Sub Cheyenne), led the marketing team that published AOL and wrote the marketing plan and published Netscape Navigator, the #1 best-selling software in the world at the time that inaugurated the .com era.
When he’s not raising his five beautiful children, he writes marketing content, produces videos, trains and consults (has helped over 270 companies and counting).